This patch is on the smaller side, focusing largely on QuestyRobo’s new korgonne shopkeeper, Tuuva. Sadly I was unable to get to her more intimate encounters, but the basic functionally for her shop and three weapons should be in. Please note that currently only the southwest stairwell provides access to the Korg’ii hold subfloor until I get a chance to fill in the rest of the rooms. On the upside, I’m getting close to having all the important parts of the map filled in!
BACKER BUILD ETA: Monday!
- Korg’ii Hold’s lower level has been added (or part of it, anyway)!
- Tuuva’s smithy, “Earthshapers,” has been added to the game with basic functionality. She has a solid chunk more content that needs to be done for her.
- Added a new item flag: “Require’s High Physique.” Items with this flag require physique score to be at least 66% of maximum physique in order to use (or to be wearing power armor). Presently only exists on the korgonne greatbow that Tuuva sells.
- The hostile korgonne NPCs now drop Korgonne Snacks.
- Various bug fixes and tweaks.
I gotta say, I’m a sucker for Avalanto’s part-leithan Steele. The image links to the source Instagram!