I’ve got a small patch for you guys this afternoon that I hope you all enjoy!
- The raskvel dockmaster can now be flirted with and taken to bed. Note for those packing phalli: if you see her 5-10 days after knocking her up, you can collect her panties (after she tells you how nice the eggs you gave her felt). Written by SomeKindofWizard.
- You can now rename your ship at Vahn for 300 credits.
- The [pc.ship] parser should now output the correct ship name (and italicize it).
- The “getCombatName()” function should now italicize all ship names as well.
- A failsafe check has been added to the game’s main function to properly tag ships as belonging to the PC. Some ships weren’t being initialized properly and wound up producing bugs where tamwolf and other drones would help out in space combat… somehow.
- Various fixes and tweaks courtesy of Jacques00.
Barring any major game breakers, this will probably be the last TiTS patch for a few days. Enjoy!