We had a big wait for this one, but there’s a nice 150 or so pages of new content written by B in this patch to help make up for it. I won’t lie to ya’ll, I’ve been trying to write some stuff to get a new ship encounter and getting to the sex scenes was like a brick wall for my brain. I’m gonna keep slamming my forehead into it though. I know I still got some more smuts in me – the Fenbrain hasn’t been wrung dry… yet. (But first I’m gonna code a bit!)
There will be at least one more patch before Halloween with some more themed goodies for you all to enjoy – so keep your eyes peeled.
0.9.077 Hotfixed (two deployed):
- Fixed combat getting stuck with a “Next” prompt.
- The werewolf costume should be properly enabled on Poe A. (By Doots)
- Added an option to hunt for space encounters. (This was a scrap of code on my laptop from last week, so ymmv.)
- Fixed a Mia softlock for no genital PCs. (lowercase-donkey)
- Changed how game over scenes move the PC to an empty room (for the map.) (lowercase-donkey)
- Several masturbation scenes had changes made relating to how they signal back to the masturbation menu systems, as well as some tweaks to the system itself. If forced fap/suck/milk scenes are bugging out or no longer occurring, PLEASE scream about it. We all scream for October-ween. (lowercase-donkey)
- Several Phaedra II bust files have been slotted into the game. (lowercase-donkey)
- Fixed a bunch of other small bugs tooooooo~ (lowercase-donkey)
- [Backers] Flurry (written by B, coded by Leek) is now available on Uveto. To get the ball rolling, you’ll need at least 3 kips with “Frosty” or whatever you have personally named her. You should get an email when taking the Uveto space elevator if conditions are right…
- [Backers] Werewolf Costume (written by Doots, coded by Leek). It’s a new costume for Poe A, everybody’s favorite Halloween-themed transformative rave event!
- [Public] The Hydra “Firehose” mini-expansion is now available for everyone. It adds a new attack scene for bimbos & similarly semen-addicted characters. She also got a new victory scene for players carrying some White Suma Cream to enjoy “firehose” mode.
- [Public] Everyone can now wait for Anyxine’s kiss during her date, instead of just our lovely supporters!
- Fixed a crash after exiting a Sera sex scene. (Jacques00)
- Improvements to clean up invalid gamestate issues. (Gedan)
- Fixed sidebar visual inconsistencies. (Jacques00)
- The character mannequin can now refresh and render during combat to reflect mid-combat TFs and appearance changes. (Jacques00)
- Spooky loading screen color for October added. (Jacques00)
- Several adjustments were made to item stats to bring them to their intended values or otherwise improve them: SteeleTech Laser Sentry, Business Clothes, Shibari Bottoms, Shibari Top, Behemoth Scale, XIMK5 Second Skin, Cryo Fang, Ice Lance, Volcano Cannon, Acid Lash, Blaze Whip, Frozen Spire, Shock Gear, Zil Spear, Dumbfuck (new icon), and Arctic Warfare Belt. (Jacques00)
- Replaced a bust image for Tika that was accidentally low resolution. (Jacques00)
- Corrected several incorrect dimensions for images in the bust manifest that could lead to some looking slightly stretched. (lowercase-donkey)
- Removed a coder note in a Feruze scene. (lowercase-donkey)
- Fixed an incorrect combat pronoun. (lowercase-donkey)
- Restrict Shekka’s feather unlock to only occur if she is a crew member. (lowercase-donkey)
- Corrected the item tags on Cow Print Stockings to properly expose places. (lowercase-donkey)
- Fixed a crash in the hardlight taursuit. (Fenoxo)
- Fixed a check in the Amber Cure event being reversed. (lowercase-donkey)
- Fixed Nykke crashing you when you moved rooms during one of her events. (lowercase-donkey)
- Restored cover notices for the robot you fight during the Fungal Queen miniquest on Myrellion. (lowercase-donkey)