- New encounter added to the war for Korg’ii Hold: a drugged korgonne who was left unsatisfied by the milodans who dosed her. Are you a bad enough dude to help her out with her augmented urges? (By: Wsan)
- You can no longer rest inside Korg’ii Hold during the siege.
- Milodan War-Lions and Infiltrators can now be disarmed and make relevant bare-fisted attacks.
- Milodan War-Lions and Infiltrators now drop healing poultices or an energy recovery item 90% of the time.
- Characters with low HP or energy have a chance of finding a stim or poultice on the floor (if they have none of their own).
- The lower floors have had their descriptions altered and their bonus calls fixed so that you can’t encounter “normal” Korg’ii Hold NPCs any longer.
- Several barricades have been placed in the stairwells and surrounding areas such that the path to the “royal” area is much lengthier (and perhaps even mildly difficult to puzzle out?)
- Added some randomized messages that append to the room descriptions to really drive home the combative and chaotic nature of what is going on during the invasion.
Tomorrow I intend to focus on writing for the Milodan War-Alpha (the boss!!!), and maybe slogging into coding the Milodan temptress. We’ll see! There’s going to be at least two scenes for losing to the boss, and then I need to flow into the epilogue scenarios for if you win.
…please let me finish this off this week…