Cheeky late Sunday update!
Ardia expansion is going live for Backers with this – keep in mind that it is designed for ardia domlevels lower than 6. Once you’ve visited her folks at least once, the next time
you’re warming Ardia’s bed Ardia is warming your bed, you’ll get a little treat and an offer to visit her home again.
TiTS 0.9.001 Release Notes:
- Backers: Ardia’s low-dom expansion is now available.
- Haleypreg should be more resilient. (DrunkZombie)
- Various mimbrane tweaks. (Lowercase_Donkey)
- Tail Genitals have been cleaned up. Much of the data relating to tail genitals was reworked right on the cusp of us moving over to the JS port, and there was a lot of things that needed tweaking to fully account for their new structure. (Gedan)
- A variety of scenes written by Will and scattered around the game. (William & Leek)
- Slightly improved cache-control headers, hopefully better avoiding issues where peoples browsers refused to see a new version of the game. (Gedan)
- Random ship fights have been re-enabled. (Gedan)
- Evenings talk menu should work properly. (Gedan)
- The Great Majin should work properly. (Gedan)
- AoE attacks should no longer cause a crash in combat. (Gedan)
- A second means of getting duplicate Siegwulfes should no longer occur. (Gedan)
- Riley should no longer trigger too often. (Gedan)
- The ship installables menu should now be in the installables-tagged room and not storage. (Gedan)
- Results of Event Whorizon should be more verbosely inspected to drive access to Syri Hellhound. (Gedan)
- The pool in Ten Ton Gym should no longer leave you with the Temporary Nudity Cheat, nor should it allow you to leave the pool room in this state. (Gedan)
- Anno’s bust should properly update depending on her clothing state. (Gedan)