Howdie neighborinos! I come bearing gifts! Or at least… a new scene for Azra, by William… and a lot of effort by our coders to run down some of the worst bugs that have been plaguing us of late. My next coding job will be some progression content on Phaedra, so keep your eyes peeled for that!
- [Public] Azra has a new blowjob scene, by William. Originally it was written such that Azra would surprise you with a bunch of sweat and musk, but that didn’t quite align with my vision of the proper shark-woman less physical job and high hygene standards. I reworked it to the PC to blow her without mention of extra sweat/must, or adjust the lab’s thermostat to get yourself a lil extra to sniff. It doesn’t make a tremendous difference in the overall scene text, but it’s another notch in player agency. In my haste to do all that, I forgot to tag the content for backers-only. My foible is your gain! Written by William, coded by Fenoxo.
- New image pack scene: Azra getting blown by the PC. The lines are by MrPink and the colors are by Waru-Geli, and the full resolution version of the image is available on our Patreon or SubscribeStar posts.
- New Bust art: Reaha’s cow-print bikini, by Adjatha. (Lowercase-Donkey)
- Fixed a handful of modal dialog issues that were probably the primary cause of the “shipMode” crash errors, and possibly some of the inventory and storage issues. (Gedan)
- Fixed Ramis’ sleep with button options and clarified what the switch button is going to do without needing to look at the tooltip. (Gedan)
- Fixed a broken call to itemCollect() blowing up using the black market options from Orryx. (Gedan)
- Fixed another pathway through combat cleanup that wasn’t properly clearing text output before emitting loss scenes. (Gedan)
- Fixed the tightness of checks around masturbation with toys, where the menu to pick a toy could pull from ship storage whilst onboard the ship, but was requiring a toy to be in the players inventory to enable the toy menu itself. (Gedan)
- Fixed gooballs not applying the correct color. (Gedan)
- Fixed Sophora’s rend attack improperly calling applyBleed(). (Gedan)
- Fixed another way the shower masturbation scene buttons could blow up in rare circumstances. (Gedan)
- Fixed Mirrin’s DP scene and how it offers selections for genitalia to use, streamlining the process and avoiding invalid index errors. (Gedan)
- Fixed clarity issues with the save buttons disabled tooltip, making it clearer that it is not possible to save whilst the codex is active. (Gedan)
- Fixed Kitty Courtesans not actually taking their credits for services rendered. (Gedan)
- Using the spreadsheets in “panic mode” should no longer bloat saves quite so much. Jacques00 has made improvements that should greatly reduce save file size for those that use them as a place to take notes.
- Jacques00 grabbed the source PSD for much of the old Gats art and pulled higher resolution variants for use in game.
- Added an overwrite option for if the user has at least one saved spreadsheet when saving the current spreadsheet. (Jacques00)
- Dark mode toggle is now a persistent option in spreadsheet mode. (Jacques00)
- Fixed being unable to remove piercings. (Jacques00)
- Refinements to the piercing menu for equipping and unequipping. (Jacques00)
- Added icons for piercing menu filters. (Jacques00)
- Prettified the Inventory item lists. (Jacques00)
- Panties and the Bimbo Ray key items will now read better in the key items list. (Jacques00)
- Added title attributes to inventory set buttons for clarity. (Jacques00)
- Fixed the Ganger Heavy target selection button. (Lowercase-Donkey)
- Prevented Bimbo Kiro from showing up in Kally’s bar as a patron that acts like normal Kiro. (Fenoxo)
- Fixed a number of places where Kiro’s name was hard-coded and not properly dynamic. (Lowercase-Donkey)
- Extrameet fixes for fast travelling to the milk bar on Dhaal. (Lowercase-Donkey)
- Prevented codex output from displaying inline bust images outside of the codex display. (Jacques00)
- Viewing codex entries should now properly clear the menu before displaying the next entry (in case of any extra generated buttons). (Jacques00)
- Adjusted Korgonne’s Translate button for better navigation. (Jacques00)
- Grouped some codex bust images instead of having them be a randomized single. (Jacques00)
- Change sand worm/butt bug image names for clarity. (Jacques00)
- Fixed the deployable drone disabling your ability to duck under the overpass during the Feruze fight on Dhaal. (Jacques00)
- Fixed a crash in Steele Biomedical. (Jacques00)
- Fixed displaying the wrong Syri image based on her coat status. (Jacques00)
- A metric bug-ton of typo fixes, under the hood adjustments to base systems, and small bug fixes.