Hold onto your butts! This one is a bit experimental.
- Max trust Kiro can now send players an invite to come visit Canadia Station (Name subject to change) with her, in orbit over Vesperia to meet her sister. (And a new Kiro scene hidden in there if you do the right things). All of Kiro’s Vesperia bar content is not yet written. To anyone with concerns that the area is only accessible via Kiro – there are intended to be multiple unlock routes possible.
- Kally (Kiro’s sister) is in the game. The most you can do with her at the moment is get drunk, talk, and maybe grope her (consensually, of course. We aren’t running for president.)
- New scene for Raskvel Females, courtesy of FrankenApple.
- If you are two or more levels above an enemy, fleeing is now easier.
- Enemies now have defenses against lust-based weapons and specials based on willpower and level. This is still subject to testing and tuning, but you should no longer breeze through every encounter with max aim and a lust-bow.
- Tease damage reduces exponentially against enemies who are higher level than you.
I have some more Kally stuff written for bimbos (approx 8 pages). If I get time, I’ll get it in this weekend. Otherwise, Monday. Jacques00 and Gedan have been doing a lot of testing and tuning to the pregnancy content (and adding Sera pregnancy stuff), but we’re holding off on pushing that till it has had a decent amount of eyeball time on it.
…unless Geddy wants to slip it in over the weekend. Up to her!