Sorry for the bugs in the brothel. Somehow the character I used to test it with a hardlight never ran afoul of any of the crashes. Hardlight-enabled scenes are always rough to handle, especially when they try to do multiple dicks and the number of variations that are common in William’s work on my own. I ran through everything with some bug-reporting save files a few times. If any crashes are left in the brothel, I’ll be sure to tear out what remains of my hair.
- Fixed an inverted check causing crashes and/or displaying the incorrect version of a three paragraph chunk mid-scene.
- Fixed a crash when getting thrown out of the bar for getting too drunk.
- Fixed some variations that were left in raw text without being wrapped in appropriate logic.
- Fixed a brothel crash related to a dumping a load into a creature object with no vagina instantiated.
- Turning on your synthwomb’s birth control no longer makes your dong fire blanks.
- The chemist pregnancy event now properly newlines below the room description.
- Shekka’s follower sex scenes should all properly count for giving her an orgasm. Now if you kick her off your crew and play her sexbot game, she won’t lose instantly from being turbopentup… as long as you were banging her.
- New antigrav jocks should now expose your ass.
- You can no longer go jogging or swimming at the gym on New Texas while immobilzed by your giant package.
- Fixed an issue where crewmate Shekka could be glitched into always being disabled. The erroneous status causing the bug should reset the next time you enter the crew menu, freeing her up to work properly after you back out and re-enter the crew menu.