Testing out some interesting things with Fall of Eden. This “update” doesn’t have any new content. This isn’t the official 0.3f, I just want some feedback on the new GUI. The regular version is still available. I’m working on a few new content blocks, and at least one of them should be in the real update, when I push that out.
Play the experimental version here (Might have to wait before fen clears the cache). The regular version is still available here
Report bugs here or in the comments.
Full FoE source is now available on GitHub!
Version 0.3f (still named 0.3e)
- Complete rewrite of the Graphical User Interface, based on Raphael.js (a wrapper around SVG). Still a few kinks left to work out with it, especially testing browser compatability.
- Known GUI bugs:
- Button flicker in Chrome (works in firefox).
- Slight lag at start of combat when old sprites might show up.
Just a heads up that tomorrow I intend to do some Easter-themed work for TiTS. If anyone has any oviposition, egg, or candy-themed ideas they want to jam out into a fully fleshed event, I’ll be paging through the TiTS event submissions in search of something worth adding.
Please don’t give me ideas. I can make those fine on my own. I want content!
Wassat? CoC bug fixing? 0.8.4.12 Changelog:
- Fixed incorrect checks for certain followers during the “Call Her Out” scene in Marble Purification. Note that not every follower has special texts.
- Marble’s quest should now not start until she has been a follower for 200+ hours.
- Purified Marble can now be impregnated, as I beleive TheDarkMaster intended.
- Marble no longer gives gifts or sleeps with the PC at night while away.
- Marble’s pregnancies will now go into stasis while she is out on purification errands.
- Marble’s purification has been properly gated off to pure Marble only.
- Nursing from pure Marble now reduces fatigue instead of adding it. Whoops!
- Nursing from Marble in the morning while she away on purification quest should now be a non-issue since you can no longer start it while addicted to her. This was how the quest was written and specified; I’m simply coding it as written. Many of the texts don’t make sense if you’re still addicted.
- Giving lactaid to pure Marble should no longer give a blank screen.
- Fixed two typos in Urta quest
- Fixed Ceraph taken breast rows not contributing to the odds of a Ceraph bodypart dream.
- Fixed a slight logic issue for very high lactation in the Scylla alley cat scene.
- Fixed the intro to visiting Urta’s place getting skipped in certain conditions.
- Fixed a variety of other issues.
- Kinda fixed a weird Jasun incongruety that could pop up.
- Fixed arriving at a sand witch with zero HP causing her to inexplicably lose by lust.
- Fixed a crash with Izumi if you decline smoking, fight her, run away, and then come back to her cave.
Went to write the succubus gardener for CoC’s Dungeon 3 and got hit by a total and complete dearth of motivation, so I wrote some stuff for Sydians in TiTS. I got a cunt-tail milking scene and an anal victory scene done. Together they total about 2700 words.
The freebie build of TiTS has been updated to the latest both here and on furaffinity. Patch notes are a little long to build up in their entirety, but the second planet is now accessible along with three new enemies. There’s some other bits here and there that may interest you all as well.
I’ve gotten the lactation system’s mechanics squared away and started writing content for it. At the moment, I only have some of the messages for swelling caused by inactivity done and a few notes about your lactation rate being reduced. I both want and need to write up two new masturbation scenes to go along with the lactation stuff: milking by hand and a mechanical, JoyCo brand milker.
There’s a LOT of variation to write in order to handle all the variances fullness and production quantity, but I really hope to have milkiness good to go by Wednesday of this coming week if not sooner.
Deets over here! Since I don’t have much else to say, have some V-Ko release by Renezuo!