HOTFIX UPDATE: If you can read this, I’ve just finished shoving out a hotfix that should handle the majority of common crashes hitting people in the appearance screen, on Uveto, and a few other combat issues.
Hello! I hope this week finds you all well. This week we pushed hard in the content mines to dig into some of the submission backlog, so backers have a nice chunk of new content to look forward to. Of course, we haven’t forgotten about everyone else – Phaedra’s base content is now enabled for public, even though it’s still very “in-development.” Nobody’s here to listen to me prattle on though, so lets get to those juicy, content-impregnated patch notes.
Hotfix 0.9.062, builds #3601 and up Changelog:
- Adjusted scrollbar styling. (Jacques)
- Adjusted a bunch of internal logging to use the proper categorized logging system, so that it can emit (hopefully) useful information into the action crumbs displayed during a crash. (Gedan)
- Fixed crash relating to metallic color name keys in appearance. (lowercase_donkey)
- Fixed crash when recieving various non-targetted damage. (lowercase_donkey)
- Fixed missing author data and a typo in Selene content. (lowercase_donkey)
- Fixed Olympia/Bubblebuddy interaction. (lowercase_donkey)
- Fixed Olympia tailcock buttons and some text in assocated scenes. (lowercase_donkey)
- [Backers] A new mini-boss encounter is available on Phaedra II, written by Magenta Needle. It features the tag-team of Selene and Neil, a semi-treated Thraggen with his mutant Rahn “slave”. They come with fourish win scenes and another fourish loss scenes AND a bad end. It’s also a pretty challenging fight, so for now they’re confined to one tagged square and respawn after three hours – but once I break the Phaedra encounters in the plains into sub-zones they’ll be part of the random encounters in a sub-area…
- [Backers] Have you ever wanted to meet up with Mhorgenn again? In a bar? Well now you can, after meeting her on Dhaal she’ll be showing in the crash landing going forward. Written by Sil and coded by Gedan.
- [Backers] New “Wall” character in Cherry’s Taphall: the Bull. Written by Reathe and Magenta Needle, coded by Leek.
[Public] Come land on Phaedra II! Four new-to-public encounters available! See the scenic incomplete room descriptions. Enjoy the friendly plant life! See the psykers! And watch out for motorcycling Hyrax and stampeding bird-taurs!
- [New Busts] Soaked Raskvel, Ancient Warbot, Syne, 17, Emese
- Several keybinds have been reworked or improved by Jacques00, both in function and display.
- Author, busts and showName are now tracked in the UI history stack so they can be recalled after a UI state is recalled. (Jacques00)
- Have consistent-sized scrollbars, where applicable. (Jacques00)
- New panic mode calculator. Office better look out, we’re about to become the top fap/office-work app on the market! (Jacques00)
- Geddy dug around under the hood dealing with things like debounce handling to improve mobile play – and is also chasing down some small bugs buried reeeeaaaaal deep in the engine.
- Fixed logic to set the variable correctly to use the correct egg laying scene for the current stage. It was always using the first stages scene due to incorrect logic. (DrunkZombie)
- Fixes to Haley Preg Preg interactions are no longer available before she sends the first email for subsequent pregnancies.
- Fixed dialogue text in “Check on her” scene to display correct pregnancy time remaining.
- Add a feature where tooltips can be closed by tapping on them if the blur function doesn’t catch it first. (Jacques00)
- This should allow players who mis-touched or don’t want tooltips blocking their text to remove it from view. Tapping the respective button again should redisplay the tooltip as normal.
- Text fix for first encounter with liferoot mistakenly behaving as though you had met before. (lowercase_donkey)
- Code missing text for when the Hyrax Raider has their bike destroyed. (lowercase_donkey)
- Code missing button text for the same raider’s smut options. (lowercase_donkey)
- Shalin Shaman text fix, do not show text for dart’s effect if the dart missed. Fix capitalization of their name in combat. (lowercase_donkey)
- Hyrax raider fixes: they can no longer Lust Boost multiple times in a single fight, can now be defeated via lust. (lowercase_donkey)
- Fix ‘Breastplay’ option for nuka psycher not triggering player orgasm/lust reset. (lowercase_donkey)
- Fix for player not taking environmental damage on Uveto. We were silently failing out of our damage system if no creature had responsibility for causing it. Possibly this fix will expose other issues, please report if you get odd crashes about `attacker` missing. (lowercase_donkey)
- Fix odd issues with Rodenian Mechanic and their button, may have been causing softlocks. (lowercase_donkey)
- Crystal Goo resistances were not calculated correctly, (their resistance to freezing damage may have been being overwritten.) (lowercase_donkey)
- Small fix for Cherry where Cherry’s internal cum counter was not updating correctly. (lowercase_donkey)
- Several codex fixes where buttons inside the appearance screen were not properly writing content to a place players could read it (Gender Selection, Silicon/Wing preference, etc). (lowercase_donkey)
- Fix for Emese Pet Play bugs: first a crash, then an error printed in text caused by a bad test that let players into a scene that did not meet the qualifications. (lowercase_donkey)
- Fix for vampiric effects on weapons not working. (lowercase_donkey)
- Fix for Azariah crash relating to dick selection (lowercase_donkey)
- Fix for Kaede Ilaria date which was giving you 100000 credits for buying a sin-a-bun (The actual issue was a capitalization mistake when we were looking up the price, and the cash give away fallback was a very old fashioned way of alerting folks to an issue, according to an old note.) Modernized this section of code so similar things don’t happen again. (lowercase_donkey)
- Fix bust for Phaedra’s Liferoot. There is no “nude” art variant, liferoot is always nude. But if it DID wear pants, what would they look like? (lowercase_donkey)
- Small whitespace fix for robotic enemies in combat. (lowercase_donkey)
- Fix double spacing in victory text and improve formatting. (lowercase_donkey)
- Fix spacing issue in Edan scene, many spelling fixes. (lowercase_donkey)