This month has been underwhelming for personal throughput, but there are some nice changes in this patch. I’d like to promise that I’m ready to climb back in the saddle and start banging the hammer on some new Fen-written content and personally slap things into code, but the backlog looms eternal.
Right now I’m on page 213/230 of the Love Starz (a k-pop style band with three interesting girls), but my brain actively rebels from the idea of sandpapering it against more smut. There’s still hundreds of hundreds of pages of stuff behind it, but it’s harder and harder to keep my focus on this every time I try. For the first time in maybe 10+ years the sexual stuff is the least interesting part of my job (a matter of personal taste and feeling, not a judgement on quality necessarily.)
I’m not entirely sure how to handle that.
I am going to hard close event submissions for now. If they re-open, it will likely be in a much more limited form with no guarantee of feedback. I’m going to have to be more picky with my time and likely be less thorough with projects that are on the edge of acceptability.
Image Pack here (requires stand-alone flash player).
- New alternate Frosty bust by DreamerOfTheBlue.
- Bold text should now use a bolder font than it used to for better visibility.
- Shou’s in-game representation should now have bust art, by Shou.
- Gena138 coded a small Exhibitionism expansion for Erra (written by HugsAlright)
- Korgonne offspring now have some interactions available, written by Freed85 and coded by DrunkZombie.