I know public patches usually drop a few days from now, but I’m going to go ahead and push this one out now since any other additions are going to be gated behind me actually writing something. Of course, that’s easier said than done. I have no writing projects near completion, and I’ve been dealing with a moderate depressive episode on and off for the last month or two that makes it hard to slip into the right head-space for churning out arousing words (at least, as reliably as Fen of old).
I’m going to step away from trying to make myself write and code things for the next couple weeks and just try to relax and sort out the entire, massive backlog of user submissions, maybe do a bit of coordination with my employees and community writers to line up a patch in the meantime (or add to a bigger patch when I’m back at this full on).
Might even stop looking at porn for a bit. I feel like I’ve gotten a bit too desensitized at this point.
- Olympia’s missing talk screen and appearance have been added.
- Assorted typo and bug fixes.
What’s New Since Last Public Patch?
- New Zheng Shi NPCs: Cyber Punk Security Operatives (Male & Female), Olympia, and Dr. Teyaal.
- Large amount of Zheng Shi rooms added and described (though not all).
- New encounter in Zheng Shi’s mines: Rodenian Mechanic. You can get an RFID badge from her that will prevent the mining robots from attacking you.
- New Follower: Dryad (by Wsan)
- New Follower: Ramis (by Nonesuch)
- Jacques00 has implemented Preacher’s “Butt Bugs”. They come with a toggle that should let you avoid them before you encounter them if they aren’t your cup of tea.
- Mitzi can be kicked off your ship and picked back up again.
- New Urbolg Scene for those who like to call him ‘Daddy’.
- New item: augment-weave armor. Rarely dropped from Cyber Punk security operatives.
- New item: SnakeByte. This item allows you to deepthroat things without being a bimbo.
- New Item: Ass Slap Patch. Basically a butt-focused version of boobswell pads.
- Paige can now help you break into Zheng Shi.
- New JayEcho Busts: Tetra and Mica
- New Adjatha Busts: Naleen Hermaphrodite and Tessa
- A PC bust placeholder has been added to the game. For those who like to use the custom bust override system, they can put in their own custom art. “Bust_PC” should be the file name you’re looking for.
- Our appearance screen code now supports describing NPCs. A select few NPCs have had appearance screens added in combat via a “Look Closer” button.