Small patch today, but them’s the breaks when I get stuck reconfiguring my software with a broken macro and a big Windows update that it won’t shut up about. Don’t even get me started the intel driver I had to futz with on my laptop in order to get it to install. After that I mucked about with the bust backlog, and everything appears to be working great.
The next backer’s patch will likely contain a new transformation drug or ship battle. Soon!
- New Busts: the “wall sluts” (except Tura) and Fadil.
- Alex’s rework by BubbleLord is live to hopefully give a little more depth and granularity to a very early-game, basic NPC. Coded by Kitteh6660.
- A few incorrect ‘source’ images in the codebase have been updated to the correct version.
- Lots of fixes.
New This Month:
- You can steal the Sidewinder from Zheng Shi! Keep in mind that in order to do this, you have to ditch your old ship… and deal with some consequences of your actions.
- New Crew Member: Olympia! (Requires stealing the Sidewinder.)
- In line with the above, Teyaal has a new ship battle with a sexy new bad end.
- New NPC: Kiona the jeweler, found in Korg’ii Hold.
- New(ish) NPC: Nykke has returned with a new backstory.
- Yoma got an expansion!
- Synphia’s content is fully fleshed out and complete, including ball-sucking and “deep sucks”.
- Two new scenes for the Frost dragon.
- Hostile raskvel females can be mating pressed.
- Amber has new scenes for “draining” her.
- New transformation item: Areolove (for those who like unique nipples)!
- New starter race: Suula (the shark-harpy species).
- A new option for having log notices appear in-line with current scene text is now available. Please note: In some rare instances this may cause log notices not to display.
- New Cheat: “sjw”. This converts all usage of the word “shemale” to the less objectionable “dick-girl”.
Psssst. I updated the image pack too. Due to a missing a chunk of submitted code, the Image Pack actually includes a face-sitting scene for Anno (by William) that’s not included in the normal release. It’ll be there in subsequent patches for everyone.