These might not be as… outward-facing as some of you hoped for, though I assure you that we have a good reason for that: full robot limbs and the like would be difficult if not impossible to account for in long-form intimacy scenes that already struggle to adapt to the player character’s very… very varied appearance. That doesn’t mean that all these implants are boring. Some of them are quite fun mechanically while others may come in handy for those with a more sexual bent. Check out Sabrae’s shop and make your own decisions.
(Image-packed version available on Patreon/SubscribeStar)
- Sabrae’s Implantation Station is now open!. You can find it alllll the way down in the southwestern corner of Dhaal’s Gyre region. Written by Wsan and coded by yours truly.
- Implant slots are unlocked via the diagnostic options in her shop. Currently there are two implant slots: combat and utility. Combat implants directly effect your ability to succeed in combat while utility implants tend to be more vanity or post-combat recovery oriented.
- I’m aware there is currently no option to get an implant slot “emptied” out and uninstalled. I will get to that next patch.
- Sabrae comes with two sex scenes for those into that.
- New items: Breed ‘n Brute, Ecstasy Enlargers, Lactation Inducers, Muscular Stabilization System, Prostitute Pro, Reflex Tuner, Sensory Dampener, Steroidal Muscle Augment, Cybernetic Subprocessor, & the
SynthWomb (which despite its name interacts with all pregnancies). (Apparently the Synthwomb is bugged and unable to be obtained – Next patch!)
- WARNING: Many of these (especially Ecstasy Enlargers) dip their fingers deep into the creature object, so it’s possible that one or two may wind up having bugs that can permanently bork your save (unless you know how to edit individual save values), so I recommend archiving a save-to-file of your PC before saving with these installed.
- A few bug fixes courtesy of Gena138.