- Slutshroom harvesting and usage is live. Slutshrooms have also been added as a rare-ish drop chance for all enemies on Tarkus (presently ~15% drop chance). Includes approximately 3,000 words of sluttifying, moistening fun.
- That’s it for now. Looks like Jacques00 hasn’t done any bug fixes or anything since my last stealth post.
Changes Since Last Public Release:
- New Busts: Pregnant Rask, Syri
- New NPC: Ciaran
- New Scene: Milking Cameron
- New Quest: Azra’s Tarkus Expedition! Includes two possible fights, a number of unique sex scenes, one new item (at present – should be three total eventually), and the ability to develop your relation with her to a more intimate stage (with five new sex scenes to support it)!
- Updated a system for choosing a penis for a scene to better display why certain choices are unsuitable. Also updated it to allow for minimum requirements in the future.
- Riya can now impregnate player characters.
- Player characters can now impregnate submissive Sera.
- Some fixes and tweaks to Sera’s content.
- Nearly all items have been reworked to follow a point-buy system. Accessories are the only ones still remaining. Balance may be a bit wonky as things get easier or harder. Be sure to let me know if certain fights have swung too far in one direction or the other!
- Blind miss checks have been consolidated down into one function.
- A new item flag has been added that allows a weapon to ignore the effects of blind. Primarily intended for flamethrower-type weapons.
- Laser weapons have received a slight buff to accuracy to account for their essentially instantaneous velocity (and the fact that mirrored armor completely invalidates them).
- Melee weapons have been rebalanced and retuned using the new attribute weighting system.
- Mirrored armors are now more vulnerable to bullets.
- Two new shields added as rare drops from Sexbots and Beta Nyrea.
- Uveto now has a weather system and Savicite drops.
Gardeford’s Gwen as drawn by Cutesexyrobutts