So this is a pretty big chunk of interconnected content that could be broken in more than a few ways. Be sure to make an archival copy of your save before you dig into this content, as it might screw something up.
- You can now ask Yammi stuff about her Pexiga, unlocking the ability to ask some scientists about it or whatever!
- Most scientists now have events for asking them about the Pexiga.
- Dr. Badger can volunteer out of the goodness of her heart. Currently only regular Dr. Badger’s path is done. Alternates are coming.
- Two new enemy encounters secreted deep in Dr. Badger’s lab. And guess what? One can drop silicoooone~
- New lust-damage weapon: Bimboleum ray.
- New bad-ends: Several! Gotta catch ’em all!
- New crew member: the Pexiga! Note that right now, her content doesn’t check to make sure Yammi is actually around for scenes that involve her. I want to take a crack at that tomorrow…
- Etis’s “Amber Seed” is now in the game.
- Many bugfixes courtesy of Jacques00 and Gedan!
Adjatha did a smashing job writing this quest (and doing the Pexiga busts)! And once I finish up the Pexiga, I’ll be moving right into dumping more content into your laps. It should be a good week for you guys!