And here we are at last, the blissful climax to the BriHaus saga, with the opportunity to wed your cow (or herd of cows).
Marriage for your favorite bull/cow is now in the game! You can now marry Brint, Brienne, or Brienne+Rina+Cassia all at once. This comes complete with a pickable ceremony (small, large, or the triple marriage for the latter) as well as the followup scenes. Support for marriage in the house content is already in, so you can look forward to seeing all the new variants for it.
Brihaus is now feature-complete! Well, except for the quest rewards. We’re still tuning them so you can look forward to that in the future (don’t worry, they’re rewarded retroactively). Hopefully you’ve enjoyed the content.
0.6.28 Patch Notes:
- You can now marry Brint, all official like, with a whole ceremony and everything. (by Wsan)
- You can also marry Brienne, with all the same bells and whistles. (by Wsan)
- Alternatively, you can marry all of Brienne, Cassia, and Rina together, all at once as a package deal. (by Wsan)
- Elthara has new sapphic content (by Gardeford)
- Orlaith has a new scene with Eubicha, if the bondage pony’s been recruited (by Gardeford)
- Sugo has a new ballsworshiping scene. Requires the time be between 8 and 9 AM (by LooMoo)
- The Drider Queen has a new victory cuddle scene (by LooMoo)
- New CGs: Brint Marriage, Brienne Marriage, Triple Marriage (all by Moira)
- Assorted bugfixes by Spotty and Zag.