Happy Spooktober everyone! The ever-lovely B wrote up a sweet Halloween scene for roleplaying with Lorelei, and I got it added to the game post-haste for you to enjoy… on top of the piles of bugs we’ve gotten sorted out in the meantime. I’m happy to say that I’m back to keeping up with the bugs for the most part, and I have two to three projects ready to get slung into code for a backer patch soon ™.
Since this is a public patch you can grab the image-embedded version of the game from mega.nz if you want, though you need a stand-alone flash player capable of opening .swfs. This version of the game has images embedded in select scenes and allows you to zoom the character busts for a better view.
- Lorelei has a new Halloween event, accessible in her quarters, and it comes with a lovely new bust (pictured at right!) The full resolution version is available for the Patreon & SubscriberStar folks!
- I whipped up eight new Halloween items that should be on the rare drop table, some decorative, some with high stats. As I’m writing this, it occurs to me that I should have gated the items I stated at level 10 to only drop from higher level encounters, so for now, I guess you can be an overpowered lowbie if you get a lucky drop!
- Helm of Terror added (Accessory, +evasion/def)
- Reaper’s Cloak added (Accessory, +crit)
- Jack-o-lantern Dress added (evasion armor)
- Light Harness added (+shield and evasion armor)
- Pumpkin Bra added.
- Pumpkin Bulge Briefs added.
- Skeleton Hands Bra added.
- Spiderweb Panties added.
- The “Maid Uniform” has had its stats improved to better corrospond to the level it is available at. It is no longer identical in stats to the lower level “Maid Outfit”.
- the “hasSkirt” check was updated count both kinds of maid outfit as having skirts.
- Syri can no longer start her Christmas event if you aren’t yet fuckbuddies with her.
- If you somehow get off Mhen’ga with captive Lah in your inventory, you should no longer be prevented from using the fly menu. This should enable you to go back and turn him in properly. We still have not identified how a player managed to get off Mhen’ga with Lah in their inventory, but we’ll fix that when we figure out how…
- A previous patch accidentally made Kaede’s first encounters inaccessible. This should be resolved.
- V-Ko’s vaccination option should no longer be blocked for wealthy PCs.
- Gianna’s liprating was actually set incorrectly, preventing her lips from reaching the proper minimum size.
- Doctor Po’s bust should be working this time. I swear!
- Various typos and small bug fixes unworthy of their own line in the patch notes.