Hello all, Alder here with a new Fall of Eden release. This release will be known as the pregnancy update… yes, you heard it right, you can finally become pregnant in FoE! And you get more than a placeholder text! Observer wrote most of the birthing stuff.
The promised Halloween additions will be delayed a few days, but they are coming real soon. Hopefully I can get them out during the weekend, which will add another 30k words or so of Halloween content.
Play it here.
There is an offline version available here.
Check out the Fall of Eden forum.
Fall of Eden source code can be found on Github.
Check out the Android port here.
Report bugs on Github or on the forums.
Fall of Eden has a Patreon.
Full changelog below.
- Fixed a bug in Halloween which would cause your party to duplicate
- Fixed a whole lot of bugged italics in Krawitz Q
- Fixed a bug where Terry would be named Thief  upon recruiting
- Belly size description, according to pregnancy
- Added proper pregnancies (sorta). There’s a birth scene, written by The Observer, and a nursery in the camp you can visit (though there’s not much to do there)
- Added a pregnancy potion (Gestarium)
- Available through the usual item debug for now, plus some drop tables
- It can also be bought from Asche
- To be specific, what this does is push an already started pregnancy. It won’t make you pregnant
- Added the items Anusol and Anusol+
- Can currently be gotten through debug
- Adjusted the zebra shaman’s drop table. Mistakenly put all the alchemy drops on the brave’s drop table
- New patreon sponsored scene by Del. It’s a one-off encounter with Lei
- You need to know his name
- Go to the slums/residential area and search between 22-5 at night
- Added a new loss scene for cats, written by The Observer
- You need to be lactating (a few Bovia or Gestarium potions should do it)
- Removed Kyna from the game (no longer available even in debug)
- Added Isla the sable morph. Find her at the highland spring (yes, you need to do Asche’s third quest first)
- The spring itself has transformative effects, turning you toward a ferret morph