New patch means more hot demonic action! This is Patch 0.1 — our first public build post-alpha. Now that we’ve arrived here, we’re going to be focusing on padding out content for the Old Forest and Foothills for a bit, as well as things like new TFs and player pregnancy in the near(ish) future.
0.1.0 Patch Notes:
- The Alraune can be approached again after you defeat her (and choose not to kill her), offering her body up to her new master (or mistress). Her repeat scenes were written by SomeKindofWizard.
- The Alraune can also be impregnated once a day to produce a seed. They don’t do anything *yet* but soon…
- You can journey beyond the bridge in the Corrupted Garden to explore a ruined wayfort on the river, and beyond it, encounter a familiar demonic foe. This encounter was written by myself, and I hope you enjoy your horsecocks 🙂
- You can also meet, though not presently recruit (or meat), the boreal elf ranger Etheryn — our next companion.
- Flight is now a Stance-type ability, meaning that prones and stuns interrupt it.
New Since Last Public Patch:
- Kiyoko the pregophile fox-wife was added. So much Kiyoko, y’all.
- The Corrupted Garden and its Alraune/Herald bosses was added to the northern Old Forest.
- Cait’s sexual healing scene with her lovers.
- Catfolk and Human TFs.
- Countless minor mechanical changes and bugfixes.