0.3.25 Patch Notes:
- New Companion: Azyrran, the Hive Knight! After purifying the hornet hive, you can speak with the queen and get her permission to court her daughter — or at least bring her with you on adventures. She’s got a full slate of sex scenes, she can give you hornet eggs, and she get get you fucked up on lust-venom. Oh, but maybe don’t chug too much at once or else you might end up addicted to it… (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- The Resolve system has been reworked. Your total Resolve now scales with Presence and with level. Sexiness now acts like Attack Power for Tease attacks (so 40 Sexiness = 40% more Tease damage). Resolve-damage weapons such as Eternal Delusion have had their scaling interactions revamped; it should no longer be possible to dumpsterfuck Kasyrra with resolve weapons. Emphasis on “should.”
- Everyone’s favorite fun-sized fighter, Atugia, has had her powers reworked to make her a more effective tank. Her base damage is also somewhat higher.
- After doing Gweyr’s quest, you can talk to Sanders about what you learned. You can also talk to him about Liaden after they meet.
- Once a week when you enter either the Frost Hound or Etheryn’s throne room, a confident Ryn will come give you a surprise smooch! (Written by William)
- You can now drag the Centaur Behemoth back to the Wayfort to keep him around for yourself. (Written by Wsan)
- There’s a chance that, while exploring the Foothills, you’ll run into a centaur cavalier! It’s only an introduction for now; you’ll see more of this martial mare later on in the story! (Also by Wsan)
- If Berwyn is your dom and you have 95+ Libido, you can now trigger a bad end via his cock worship scene. (Written by B!)
- New Busts: Alante, Atani’s Guards, Sorra.
What’s coming up next? Well, TheObserver organized a quite sprawling Winter Ball event for the Palace of Ice, with over 70,000 words and contributions from several different writers. I believe Leek’s nearly done coding it, too. If you want to take Princess Etheryn’s first ever dance, or show off Cait’s Jassiran bellydancing to a crowd of confused boreal elves, this is your chance!