A new demon’s waiting for you at the Wayfort, and you can choose a more corrupt way to start Azyrran’s recruitment quest. We’re still finishing up the Hornet Hive post-dungeon stuff now, but that’ll have even more corruption (and honey-brained!) content.
0.3.14 Patch Notes:
- After Winter City, you’ll find a new potential friend waiting for you at the Wayfort the next time you return. Bring Cait along for a bunch of extra content with her. Begins the content to rebuild the Wayfort into a place you can call your own.
- THIS IS NOT FINISHED AND YOU CANNOT SIGNIFICANTLY ADVANCE REPAIRS YET. It’ll be a long-term project, probably added onto throughout the game’s lifespan. (Written by myself and SomeKindofWizard)
- You can now find a distressed Sheepfolk girl in Harvest Valley. Help her out and she’ll move to Hawkethorne. (Written by Strawberry Tea, coded by Squishy)
- Arona now has threesomes with Cait and the Alraune.
- You can start the quest for the Hornet Hive by beating Azzy down a bunch instead of just being a cuddlebug. STILL WORKING ON THE ENDSTATE, but we’re almost done. (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- New busts: Farrah, Syrish, Jotuns, Roc/Rider, Siorcanna, Taothians.
- Meira’s bust is fixed and also has a nude version now. Thanks, DCL!