There’s a new horse to get friendly with in Harvest Valley, and some entirely wholesome new family bonding with your dragonling.
0.6.12 Patch Notes:
- Adjustments to which items Kalysea will accept.
- If you gave her the Ring of Fate prior to this patch, it should be refunded to you.
- Numerous bug/text fixes courtesy of Spotty!
0.6.11 Patch Notes:
- Kalysea, a centaur druidess packing a little (more like a lot) extra between her hindlegs, can now be met post-CentaurQuest at the grove of trees in south Harvest Valley wanting your help. Upon accepting her quest you can donate items to her for a reward, if you’re so inclined – though the nature of the druid’s reward might leave you a little sore… (by Wsan)
- You can take your & Aileh’s adorable dragon daughter out to the Winter City! See the sights, start a child army in the snow! (by Skow)
New Since Last Public Patch:
- Kohaku can now be knocked up. This is a one-time event. This comes with all manner of new and updated interactions and sex scenes with Kohaku, and updated talks for the other den-denizens.
- For no reason whatsoever, while Kohaku is pregnant the catfolk merchant in Khor’minos goes on vacation.
- Ahmri can now be knocked up! She will go into heat one day out of every week when you are married and she is not currently pregnant. Even if you don’t have a dick or are sterile, you’ll still be able to help her through this rough patch. Her first baby is unique, and pregnant Ahmri and her kiddo have a bunch of new unique interactions.
- The sleepy snake Vatia can now move into your Wayfort and be knocked up. This is locked behind some story progress: you need to have fucked Vatia so that she comes to find you in Frostwood camps, must have had the [Magic?] conversation with her, you must own the Wayfort, and must have been inside Khor’minos City.
- Zhara, Lumia, Nikol, the Pupperidge girls, and Aileh have new 69 scenes.
- New CGs: Two new CGs for pregnant Kohaku.
- New Busts: Yusra and the Wyld Tree from FungusQuest.