Goo stuff isn’t ready for release by a long shot. I’ve got do some serious rejiggering of the description functions to make this all work, namely because of how a few functions are handled. I got the gruntwork of the first three transformations in for the item, which is all well and good. The trouble is piecing everything together so that it works well, reads nice, and we don’t end up with things like “your slimy, slime-cunt” or worse. And then I have to actually build up the customization system.

That part is way lighter on the writing, but is going to be a real bear. I’ll keep poking at it, but my eyes are hurting and I should head toward bed.