It’s time to go on a little scavenger hunt for a new denizen of the Frost Hound, and while you’re at it, check out some sweet updates to our map system!
0.3.28 Patch Notes:
- New NPC: Solveig Karisdóttir! Found at the Frost Hound after doing GarretQuest and AronaQuest, this watermelon-flavored half-orc has some questions about her family tree you might be able to help her solve… (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- New feature: you can now move around the map by clicking on the map itself whenever the crosshair is up. Just click or tap on the quadrant corresponding to the direction you want to move in! This is mostly for mobile users so you don’t have to chicken-peck the NSEW buttons anymore, but I’ve found it pretty handy on PC too.
- New Etheryn scene where you get to use your fingers. By Alypia.
- Also, unexplored adjacent map tiles are now connected with a dotted line, so you know if there’s still exploration left to do!
- If you’re in a region of the world or a dungeon whose recommended level is higher than yours, there will be a little red skull in the corner of the map to let you know you’re in the wrong neighborhood.
- Tweaks to how CGs are displayed, and a new CG for Witch Cait, viewable in her appearance screen while the set is equipped.
- Usual bevy of bugfixes.
- New Busts: Rroljar, Jen (Redo by Moira), Zhara (aka Harpy Wingleader, redo by DCL with nude and preg variants), Solveig, Sluasaid (with a special Silly Mode variant!)