Alder here with a new, slightly-earlier-than-usual Fall of Eden update! While the last one was a bit threadbare on content, this one is bustling with it! FoE now has its first seasonal event, a Halloween content pack. This comes in the shape of a repeatable dungeon of sorts, available every year the period 14 oct – 14 nov. You can access it now by setting your clock forward, or by the much simpler method: just activate debug mode and access it all-year-round! The initial event triggers upon entering the Nomad camp during waking hours.
Play it here.
There is an offline version available here.
Check out the Fall of Eden forum.
Fall of Eden source code can be found on Github.
Check out the Android port here.
Report bugs on Github or on the forums.
Fall of Eden has a Patreon.
Enjoy your pumpkin pie.
UPDATE: Android port is available.
- Added Halloween content. You can access it either by playing during the time period 14 oct-14 nov, or by enabling debug
- Go to the Nomad camp between 8-22 and you should get a one-time scene to start things off
- After the one-time, the option “Pumpkin Pie” should be available to you between 17-22. The option is only available during the season or in debug
- Each “playthrough” resets the event state, so you can test out multiple paths
- Fixed a bug regarding companions in Lei’s task
- Layla has a new sex scene written by QB/LD. You need a cock/toy to trigger it
- Restructured the “Entity” class and split it up into multiple files. This shouldn’t cause wierdness, but report if it does